give a year. change the world.
"I serve because I believe children everywhere deserve an equal opportunity to succeed and be great."
- Kristyn Bubser, City Year Miami Corps Member
Join City Year Miami
As a City Year Miami corps member, you will join more than 100 other teammates in serving the children and schools of Miami-Dade County. If you are interested in joining City Year Miami:
- Visit our national admissions Web site for answers to frequently asked questions and more details about the application process.
- Check out our Virtual Open House! Hear from corps members and learn more about our program.
- Contact us! We would be happy to answer any of your questions about the application process or provide upcoming Open House dates. Please call the Miami office at 786.406.7935 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Application Process
- Complete the online application. If you cannot apply online, contact us to request a hard copy application.
- Letters of Recommendation. Request two letters of recommendation, using the forms provided in the application, from people who know you on a professional or academic basis.
- Mail the completed references to the City Year Miami office. If you completed a hard copy application also mail us your application form and essays.
City Year Miami Recruitment
44 West Flagler St., Suite 500
Miami, FL 33130
- Interview. Being selected to serve with City Year is a competitive process. All completed applications are reviewed for program eligibility. Once the initial review is conducted, you may be contacted by recruitment staff to schedule an interview. If you are unable to interview in person, City Year will conduct a phone interview with you.
To learn more about our application deadlines, click here.