This year, we are proud to be serving in more schools with more AmeriCorps members to #makebetterhappen for more students than ever before. Over the past month, the 120 AmeriCorps members who are serving with City Year Jacksonville have undergone an intensive Basic Training Academy to prepare them to make an impact with their students this year.
Last Monday, our teams excitedly welcomed their students back to school at all twelve of our schools, including three new elementary school partners. As our Leadership Team traveled to all twelve schools to wish the teams good luck, we also presented the principals at Andrew Jackson High School, Matthew Gilbert Middle School, and William M. Raines High School with their very own red jacket in recognition of their three years of partnership and leadership at schools partnered with City Year.
Stay tuned over the next couple of weeks as we introduce you to each team and how they will #makebetterhappen this year!
- Andrew Jackson High School
- William M. Raines High School
- Ed White High School
- Jean Ribault High School
- Highlands Middle School
- Matthew Gilbert Middle School
- Jean Ribault Middle School
- Northwestern Middle School
- Leadership Schools at Eugene Butler Middle School
- Susie Tolbert Elementary School
- George Washington Carver Elementary School
- North Shore Elementary School